Apply and get an offer
What is a Fixed Price?
The price remains the same for the duration of the agreement. The final price depends on the company’s consumption structure and agreement duration
Advantages of a fixed price
- Easy to plan long-term company costs
- The price remains the same for the duration of the agreement period
GASPOOL AND FIXED PRICE GRAPHS
The graph shows 2018 Gaspool prices and Enefit Fixed Price.
GASPOOL PRICE GRAPH
The graph shows 2018 Gaspool prices.
What is a Market Price?
A variable price that makes it possible to reduce costs by adapting consumption to exchange prices.
Advantages of a market price
- No penalty for early termination of the agreement
- No natural gas consumption limit
- Especially suitable for sites with seasonal consumption, i.e. where consumption is notable higher during the warm season
Connection to Enefit is quick and easy
1. Apply before the 15th of the month
2. Fill in and sign the agreement electronically
3. Start receiving Enefit power from the 1st day of the following month