What is a Fixed Price?
The price remains the same for the duration of the agreement. The final price depends on the company’s consumption structure and agreement duration
Advantages of a fixed price
- Easy to plan long-term company costs
- The price remains the same for the duration of the agreement period
GASPOOL AND FIXED PRICE GRAPHS
The graph shows 2018 Gaspool prices and Enefit Fixed Price.
GASPOOL PRICE GRAPH
The graph shows 2018 Gaspool prices.
What is a Market Price?
A variable price that makes it possible to reduce costs by adapting consumption to exchange prices.
Advantages of a market price
- No penalty for early termination of the agreement
- No natural gas consumption limit
- Especially suitable for sites with seasonal consumption, i.e. where consumption is notable higher during the warm season
What is Supply of Last Resort (SLR)?
Pursuant to Cabinet Regulation No. 78 „Regulations Regarding the Trade and Use of Natural Gas”, the Supply of Last Resort is ensured in the following cases:
- if the user of natural gas has not entered into a natural gas trade contract with any trader;
- if the current trader of the user of natural gas has terminated trade in natural gas
- as well as in other cases stipulated under Cabinet Regulations No. 78 “Regulations Regarding the Trade and Use of Natural Gas”.
As of 1 May 2020, the service provider of the Supply of Last Resort for the users of natural gas in Latvia, except households, is SIA “Enefit”.
Settlement procedures »
Natural gas price for the Supply of Last Resort
PPGP = Gaspoolfm + X, EUR/MWh, where
PPGP – SLR service price EUR/MWh
Gaspoolfm – mean arithmetic day settlement price for the specific month for the next month’s Gaspool forward financial instrument, EUR/MWh
- trade costs;
- costs of the balancing service;
- costs of natural gas transmission and storage;
- customer service;
- collection of fee for the provided SLR service, transmission service and distribution service.
In addition to SLR service fee, the following shall be applied:
- transmission system service fee for the output point intended for supply to the users in Latvia;
- natural gas excise tax;
- value added tax in accordance with the effective laws and regulations.
Price list of AS “Gaso” services »
Connection to Enefit is quick and easy
1. Apply before the 15th of the month
2. Fill in and sign the agreement electronically
3. Start receiving Enefit power from the 1st day of the following month
To purchase natural gas from SIA Enefit, the facility must be connected to the gas distribution system. If the facility has not been established and connected to the natural gas system:
1) the user must enter into a connection agreement with the distribution system operator AS Gaso;
2) the facility must be established and connected to the natural gas distribution system.
More information can be found here.
Consumption data are submitted via the Distribution System Operator’s portal or by calling 155.Read more